Always wanted to live in the rainforest by a tropical beach? Or are you looking for a vacation home in a warm climate? The special eco-community of Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Living in Costa Rica is an excellent option.
Strategically located on the Costa Rica Central Pacific Coast between Manuel Antonio National Park and Dominical, the beautiful sustainable development encompasses 1,300 acres of pure rainforest, streams, waterfalls, mountain ridges and sea views along the Portalón River Valley by Matapalo Beach.
The Portasol eco-community protects 65% of its land in conservation areas, including a 200-acre biological reserve. There is a gated entrance with 24-hour security, a well-designed gravel road system with street lighting, a Reception building and dining area, office, a small spa and a community park. There are many waterfalls and natural river swimming holes, and Portasol also provides unique Costa Rica vacation rentals.
Portasol offers Costa Rica land for sale with 10 new building lots and nine homesites for resale. Homesites vary from jungle hideaways, to being river-side, or with sweeping views of the Pacific Coast and the valley. Spacious lots range from 1.3 acres to 11 acres, and in elevation from 250 feet up to 1,800 feet. All lots are ready to build and have utilities services to the property line. The development has a maximum of 180 residential lots planned.
One of Portasol’s most fabulous luxury homes is for sale: “Casa Frondosa”, a gorgeous 8,073-square-foot luxury home on a promontory with extensive ocean views, designed by renowned Costa Rican architect Franz Beer Chaverri.
As a Costa Rica sustainable community, Portasol adheres to green development principles. Only 15% of each Costa Rica property for sale can be used for any kind of construction, and the remaining 85% must be conserved in its natural state.
If rainforest living in the tropics appeals to you, contact Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Living.
Article by Shannon Farley