This Christmas, give your family the gift of a holiday together in Costa Rica.
What better present for your entire family than to share fun and adventure in the sun, and the rainforest, beaches and volcanoes of Costa Rica. It is easy and affordable to travel to the peaceful country of Costa Rica.
There is an overwhelming amount of places to go and things to do in Costa Rica. Rather than try to figure it out on your own, let Costa Rica travel experts with 30 years of experience help you. Horizontes travel agency in Costa Rica has extensive local knowledge and networks, and is certified in Sustainable Tourism.
Horizontes has five Costa Rica family vacation packages that will fit any family’s needs. Or, you can design your own Costa Rica vacation.
- 9-day Family Adventure Vacation to see some of the top sights of Costa Rica: Tortuguero National Park, Sarapiqui River, Arenal Volcano and the beaches of Guanacaste.
- 7-day coast-to-coast family adventure vacation in Costa Rica takes you to Tortuguero on the Caribbean Coast and Jacó Beach on the Pacific..
- 9-day Costa Rica family adventure vacation to Tortuguero National Park, Arenal Volcano and the beaches of Guanacaste.
- Multi-generational Costa Rica family vacation: 8 days to Arenal Volcano, Sarapiqui River and Puerto Viejo beach on the Caribbean Coast.
- For families with teens: 7-day Costa Rica adventure vacation package whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River, thrilling canopy zip-line tour at Arenal Volcano, and surf lessons at the beautiful beaches of the Manuel Antonio National Park.
Article by Shannon Farley