Traveling with friends can be a lot of fun. And leave you with great memories. Not to mention the stories!
Have you heard about the amazing travel experiences in Costa Rica? Why not go for a fun friends vacation to Costa Rica and enjoy the memorable times together?
The hot travel destination of Costa Rica not only gives you thrilling scenery, exciting adventures and lots of off-the-beaten-path places to explore, the people are also really friendly. So you can go home leaving a few friends behind for another visit.
Portasol Rainforest & Ocean View Living eco-community is a choice Costa Rica vacation destination that appeals to all kinds of travelers. Close to major attractions and yet not in the tourist crush, Portasol Living is perfectly located if you want to have a relaxing vacation in nature, or an active vacation filled with beaches, adventure tours and the best national parks in the country.
For a fun friends’ trip, the Portasol residential eco-community offers affordable Costa Rica vacation rentals on Costa Rica’s Central Pacific Coast.
“Portasol is right between Manuel Antonio and Dominical and right near the beach. We could do things in the best tourist places in the Central Pacific and Southern Pacific areas of Costa Rica,” said Maria Laura Charles, who recently went for a weekend friends’ trip to Portasol. “It was a perfect break for us since we work so much, and we just wanted to get away from everything.”
The award-winning eco-development offers an amazing rainforest experience with private trails, waterfalls and swimming holes, and abundant wildlife. Less than 15 minutes away are beautiful uncrowded beaches.
Stay in one of the fully-equipped Costa Rica vacation home rentals at Portasol Living. For less than the cost of a hotel, you and your friends can rent a one-, two- or three-bedroom house. Not only do you have more space, you get amenities like a kitchen, living spaces, several bathrooms, and often a private pool. The views across the rainforest to the ocean are spectacular. Or, rent a rainforest bungalow or apartment.
Choose a Costa Rica vacation rental at Portasol Living for a fun friends’ trip
- Casa de Paz Vacation Home Rental, 3-bedroom and 3-bath, rents for $450 per night and $3,150 per week in high season. Sleeps 10 persons.
- Monos Locos Vacation Home Rental, 3-bedroom and 3-bath, rents for $390 per night and $2,340 for the week in high season. Sleeps 8 persons.
- Casa Cedro Vacation Home Rental, 2-bedroom and 2-bath, is $300 per night and $1,800 for the week in high season. Sleeps 8 persons.
- Toucan House Vacation Rental, 2-bedroom and 2-bath, rents for $225 per night and $1,350 for the week in high season. Sleeps 4 persons.
- Colibri Vacation Home Rental, 1-bedroom and 1-bath, goes for $150 per night and $900 for the week in high season. Sleeps 3 persons.
- Vacation Bungalows, 1-bedroom and 1-bath, go for $115 a night in high season, and $690 for the week. Each bungalow sleeps 4 persons.
- Portasol Apartment, 2-bedroom and 1-bath, rents for $160 per night. Sleeps 4 persons.
Top Recommended Things to Do on a Friends’ Trip to Portasol Living
- Swim in the waterfalls at Portasol & hike the nature trails
- Try the yoga class at Portasol (on Fridays, or a private class by arrangement)
- Eat the bountiful breakfast at Portasol: fresh fruit, gallo pinto, eggs, homemade tortillas, toast, Costa Rican cheese, coffee, tea and juices.
- Go for a long beach walk & sunset on Playa Linda
- Shop for artisan crafts along the beach in Dominical & have lunch in one of the funky community’s restaurants
- Hike to the Nauyaca Waterfalls in Dominical
- Go to the Ballena National Marine Park
- Visit Manuel Antonio National Park and beach
- Take the Catamaran Tour from the Quepos Marina to Playa Biesanz for snorkeling & dolphin watching
- Go whitewater rafting on the Savegre River
So grab your group of friends and head to Portasol Living in Costa Rica this spring or summer for a fun friends’ vacation.
Article by Shannon Farley