Celebrate the spirit of Valentine’s Month with your love on a romantic holiday in Costa Rica at Jaco Beach.
All you need is love.
In February, the month of love and happiness, escape with the one you love on a romantic getaway to Jaco Beach in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is one of the best winter sun destinations in 2017, where warm sunshine, blue skies, balmy breezes, surf and soft sand make the perfect winter sun vacation. And Jacó Beach is one of the most popular places to visit in Costa Rica, consistently winning TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award year after year.
Take time for love in this fun beach party town with these ideas for romantic things to do with your partner.
10 Romantic things to do in Jaco, Costa Rica
- Walk or sunbathe on Jaco’s dark volcanic sand beaches, and play in the warm Pacific Ocean surf.
- Fly through the jungle on a heart-racing canopy zip line tour.
- Take a surf lesson together in one of the world’s top surfing destinations, Jaco Beach.
- Explore one of the nearby national parks in Costa Rica: Carara National Park with its large population of wild, endangered Scarlet Macaws; and Manuel Antonio National Park, famous for its dazzling beaches and abundant wildlife – especially monkeys and sloths!
- Feed each other exotic fruit purchased at the Jaco Farmers’ Market held on Fridays.
- Hold hands on a late afternoon stroll on Jaco’s wide beach and watch the spectacular sunset.
- Celebrate the end of another perfect day at one of Jaco’s beachside restaurants for a “sundowner” cocktail.
- Enjoy romantic candlelit dining, and later dancing and live entertainment at one of Jaco’s many nightclubs and discos.
- Enjoy a couple’s massage.
- Spend Valentine’s Day at Hotel Amapola, minutes from the sand in Jacó Beach. Take advantage of the Jaco hotel’s Valentine’s Day special promotion with a one-night stay plus a special three-course Valentine’s Day dinner on Feb. 14, including a bottle of wine, for $90 per person (taxes included).
Hotel Amapola offers comfortable, convenient accommodations close to the beach in Jaco, with free Wi-Fi, parking, and breakfast included in all reservations. The hotel has an outdoor pool, casino, and a spa.
Article by Shannon Farley