Enchanting Hotels Costa Rica celebrates 10 years of the finest extraordinary hotels in the best Costa Rica vacation destinations, like Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin at Rincon de la Vieja Volcano.
The exclusive collection of 11 luxury boutique hotels and eco-lodges in Costa Rica rewards visitors with outstanding places to visit in Costa Rica’s best destinations.
“In order to be a member of Enchanting Hotels Costa Rica, hotels must have a special charm and style, deliver great service, transmit an original experience, have excellent reviews, and cater to high-end clientele,” said Daniel Chavarria, Enchanting Hotels brand owner.
Set in an extraordinary location next to the Rincon de la Vieja National Park on a 137-year-old traditional Guanacaste ranch, Hacienda Guachipelin delivers a unique and special experience of Costa Rica’s rich ranching and cowboy traditions. Surrounded by tropical forest, waterfalls, natural hot springs, and abundant wildlife, Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin is an ideal place to experience pure nature and adventure in Costa Rica.
The hotel’s adventure park offers the largest variety of activities in Guanacaste that can be done all in one location: horseback riding, canopy zip line tour, river tubing, mountain biking, hiking in the Rincon de la Vieja National Park, waterfall swimming, waterfall rappelling, hot springs, an archaeological tour, and wildlife viewing in a butterfly garden, frog habitat and Serpentarium.
On the 3,400-acre ranch, they care for horses, cattle, pigs, chickens and turkeys, and grow a bountiful variety of fruit trees along with vegetables and herbs. Guests enjoy fresh “farm-to-table” authentic Costa Rican meals in the hotel restaurant.
A range of accommodations cater to individuals and couples, and also families and groups. Additionally, Hacienda Guachipelin is becoming a popular place for destination weddings and honeymoons in Costa Rica.
“Being an Enchanting Hotel means being part of a prestigious, well-respected, exclusive collection of hotels in Costa Rica,” said Chavarria. “As a brand, Enchanting Hotels successfully promotes its member hotels worldwide in strategic markets. And our collection presents the finest, award-winning vacation destinations in Costa Rica.”
Enchanting Hotels Costa Rica
- Playa Nicuesa Rainforest Lodge: Piedras Blancas National Park, Golfo Dulce
- Hotel Bosque del Mar: Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste
- Hotel Tilajari: Arenal Volcano
- Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin: Rincón de la Vieja, Guanacaste
- Hotel El Establo: Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Hotel Le Caméléon: Puerto Viejo, Southern Caribbean
- Hotel Manatus: Tortuguero National Park
- Hotel Nammbu Beachfront Hotel: Playa Carrillo, Guanacaste
- Studio Hotel: Santa Ana by San José
- Hotel Rancho Humo Estancia: Tempisque River, Nicoya Peninsula, Guanacaste
- Hotel Cristal Ballena: Ballena Marine National Park, Uvita
Article by Shannon Farley